Piloting as a Job
Being a pilot requires not only the will of flying freely but also being professional and responsible.
Before deciding to be a pilot and starting flight training with this aim, you should consider how much this job is appropriate for your personal characteristics.
Those who want to be a pilot should be persons that;
- Are Interested in mechanics and successful in this field
- Quickly sense revivers and quickly responses to them, have good senses and reflexes
- Can use hands and eyes simultaneously
- Are very strong and durable physically
- Are Coldblooded and careful
- Are Patient, responsible and conformist
- Not have fear of heights